Areas of Application:
- to relieve the musculoskeletal system
- for fine motor restrictionsPractical example with collaborative robot at Ford
The KUKA LBR iiwa is a versatile automatic assistance system. As an intelligent, collaborative robot, the LBR iiwa can work directly with humans without a protective fence. The robot can be touched, pushed away or held at any time without force or risk of injury. This makes it suitable for many applications in which workers primarily require assistance with simple, monotonous sequences or work involving ergonomically unfavorable sequences of movements.
Features / Components:
- approach-sensitive surface
- integrated force measurement
- exact contact accuracy
- mobile, programmable touchpad
- various gripping systems
- installation positions: floor, ceiling,
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des HerstellersDemovideo des BIH