Areas of Application:
- Training and Supporting Workflows for People with Inborn or Acquired Brain Injuries
The RehaGOal app was developed as part of the SmarteInclusion project acquired brain damage that allows participation in working life and thereby ensuring the greatest possible independence.
The app RehaGOal consists of a web application in combination with mobile applications and promotes the individual and privacy-friendly implementation of workflows. The person is simply guided with mobile devices such as smartphones, smartwatches or smart glasses and supported in the spatial orientation.
Features / Components:
The app has a
- barrier-poor design,
- a voice output,
- visual display options,
- a user-dependent display,
- a simple menu navigation and
- an authoring system
- Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- European Social Fund for Germany
The project SmarteInklusion builds on the predecessor project SecuRIn - Security Reference Model Industry 4.0, which implements the secure and privacy-compliant implementation of digital technology for the participation of people cognitive impairment included.
Price (without guarantee):
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details