The fan draws in the room air and directs it into the filter system. After filtering, the purified air is enriched with negatively charged ions in the ion generator and returned to the room. Once the concentration of negatively charged ions is high enough, negatively charged ions, positively charged dust and microbiological particles in the room air attract each other. The dust particles are now heavier and, before falling to
the floor, are again drawn in by the fan and then removed by the filtration system.
The air purifier has 5 filter layers:
- Electrostatic pre-filter: larger dust, mold, hair, fur particles, dandruff, etc.
- Antibacterial filter: removes small dust particles, bacteria larger than one micron, pollen
- HEPA filter: smallest dust particles and cigarette vapor, mold spores and germs
- Antiallergic filter: mixture of silver, apatite
- Activated carbon filter: eliminates food odors, toxic gases and other o