The ComPilot II can be used to establish a connection between the hearing aid and other Bluetooth-enabled devices (mobile phone, MP3 player, etc.
). Also a connection of the audio devices via cable is possible. The ComPilot II also acts as a remote control for the connected hearing aid.
- Audio Streamers for Phonak Ventures with Venture Platform
- Remote Control for Volume and Program Selection
- Large Buttons for Easy and Concise Operation
- Phonak Remote Control App for more setting options
- up to 8 different Bluetooth sources can be paired
- direct connection via audio cable
- voice messages over incoming calls and status messages
- Phonak ComPilot II Bluetooth receiver
- charger with mini USB
- audio cable for RCA Sockets
- Audio cable for 3.5mm sockets
- Scart adapter
- User manual
- Color: champagne
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.