- After operations and interventions in the sole of the foot that require precise relief, such as: B. Heel spurs or warts
- for treated ulcers, wounds and pressure points.
- No large relief in the sole area. Open wounds and ulcers should not come into direct contact with the sole.
The entire sole is freely sculptable with removable point relief honeycombs. The honeycombs can be anchored back into the sole as needed and depending on the healing process.
Features / Components:
- Dressing shoe with point relief sole (can also be ordered separately)
- wide opening dressing shoe with removable forefoot protection cap
- easy handling
- easy to put on and take off due to Velcro fastener
- sole is made of special foam
- sole guides the foot softly and safely
- no pressure and chafing points
- wearable on the left and righ
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 31.03.03.4148
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details