Areas of Application:
Functional electrical stimulation (FES) has become the reference standard for the conservative treatment of many types of incontinence over the years . Basically, the weakened pelvic floor muscles are strengthened by means of electrical impulses and the patients awareness of the affected muscle groups is promoted (stress incontinence). The treatment of urinary incontinence uses the inhibiting effect of certain forms of current on bladder activity.
With different stimulation impulses and two independent channels, it is possible to treat two therapy applications at the same time in one session.
- Stress incontinence I grade -II degree
- Fecal incontinence I degree -II degree
Features / Components:
- 4 preset programs with empirically established parameters, programs and parameters can be changed individually
- with IR interface doctic + (documentation and visualization of the therapy-relevant stored data )
- with timer function
- with integrated warning and safety system
Price (without guarantee):
THE PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SALE, BUT IT
IS PROVIDED TO THE PATIENT OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE PATIENT AS A LOAN ACCORDING TO THE PRESCRIPTION OF THE DOCTOR!
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details