- after a traumatic brain injury
- after a stroke
- with MS
- incomplete spinal cord injuries
- promotes the recovery of lost functions such as standing, walking and Climbing stairs
- promotes active range of motion
- promotes the resuscitation of weak or paralyzed limbs
- prevents poor blood circulation, muscle cramps and muscle atrophy
- easy on and off
If the foot is weak, the nerves in the leg are no longer properly removed Brain controlled. The L300 foot lift system can help patients regain mobility and independence. The systems gait sensor adapts to changes in walking speed and the surface, making it easier to walk on different surfaces. The leg cuff sends electrical signals to the peroneal nerve, which controls movements in the ankle and foot. Gentle, electrical impulses tell the muscles to lift the foot at the right time, making walking easier.
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.