Areas of Application:
Functional electrical stimulation (FES) has become the reference standard for the conservative treatment of many types of incontinence over the years . Basically, the weakened pelvic floor muscles are strengthened by means of electrical impulses and the patients awareness of the affected muscle groups is promoted (stress incontinence). In the treatment of urinary incontinence, the inhibiting effect of certain forms of current on the bladder activity is used.
With different stimulation impulses, as well as two independent channels, it is possible to treat two therapy applications at the same time in one session.
- Stress incontinence I grade -II degree
- Fecal incontinence I degree -II degree
Features / Components:
- 4 preset programs with empirically determined parameters, programs and parameters can be changed individually
- with IR interface doctic + (documentation and visualization of the therapy-relevant stored data )
- with timer function
- with integrated warning and safety system
Price (without guarantee):
THE PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SALE, BUT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE PATIENT OR MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PATIENT ON LOAN ACCORDING TO THE DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION!
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details