The program contains a collection of exercises to promote auditory perception and central language processing . It includes exercises on the level of sounds, sounds, syllables and words to promote the subsequent partial performance of central hearing processing.
- dichotic hearing
- Separation of useful - and background noise
- Processing of acoustic sequences
- Phonematic Discrimination
- Syllable and word analysis and synthesis
- Directional hearing
- Self-listening (self-perception), microphone required
- Sound card
- Mac version optionally available
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.