ELFE II measures reading comprehension performance, reading fluid and reading accuracy at the word, sentence and text level. The sub-test results are offset against an overall result. The method also enables various evaluations (noticeable discrepancies between subtests, analysis of the work style). ELFE II can be used as a computer or paper form. It represents the further development and comprehensive re-standardization of the established ELFE 1-6 procedure. Two new short versions for classes 1–3 and 4–7 are new. A new standardization method enables the assignment of standard values to the recorded test performance at any time of the school year.
- Operating system: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MAC OS X 10.8 or higher
- Screen resolution: between 1024 x 768 and 1680 x 1050 recommended
- Processor: Pentium IV or newer processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card with 64 MB
RAM or more
- installed Java runtime environment (version 7.0 or higher)
- a program for displaying HTML
documents (browser; optional)
- network version: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- speakers or headphones and computer mouse necessary
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.