The reading games with Elfe and Mathis are a computer-based support and exercise program for improvement reading skills that are suitable for completing school-based written language acquisition, as well as for extracurricular support and therapy. It represents a completely revised and significantly expanded version of the predecessor ELFE-T.
- Lute and syllable: recognition and naming of letters and word components, rhymes
- Words: word-image assignment, reading speed, word stems and syllable segmentation
- Sentences: Local coherence building, syntactic parsing and recognition of errors at sentence level
- Texts and strategies: understanding reading, recognition of reading errors
- Independent implementation
- 2 sessions / week of 30 minutes each
- Implementation period 12 - 20 weeks
- Alternatively, it can be used as exercise material accompanying therapy
- 2nd, completely revised edition 2018.
242.02 EUR EUR
excl. VAT (recommended retail price)
Price date: 10.06.2020