The Reading Games with Elfe and Mathis is a computer-based support and practice program for improving reading skills, suitable for supplementing the acquisition of written language in school and for extracurricular promotion and therapy. It represents a completely revised and substantially expanded version of its predecessor ELFE-T.
- 3rd revised edition 2023
- Sounds and syllables: recognizing and naming letters and word components, rhymes
- Words: word-picture association, reading speed, word stems and syllable segmentation
- Sentences: Local coherence formation, syntactic parsing and recognition of errors at sentence level
- Texts and strategies: comprehension reading, recognition of reading errors
- Independent implementation
- 2 sessions / week à 30 min.
- Implementation period 12 - 20 weeks
- Alternatively usable as therapy-accompanying exercise material
89,00 EUR EUR incl. VAT
(recommended retail price)
Price date: 18.07.2023