Areas of Application:
- Treatment of a centrally caused foot lifting weakness
- Multiple sclerosis (MS
- Infantile cerebral palsy (ICP)
- Skull and brain Injuries (SHT)
- incomplete paraplegia
It is a single-channel stimulator.
After a stroke or accident, those affected often suffer from permanent central weakness in lifting the foot. The affected foot is no longer properly controlled, which makes walking difficult. The highly developed WalkAide supply concept uses the latest sensor technology to analyze the movements of your leg and foot. It sends electrical signals to your peroneal nerve, which controls the movements in your ankle and foot. These gentle, electrical impulses urge the muscles to lift the foot at the right time and thus make walking easier.
Features / Components:
- reduces the inclination of the foot drop
- prevents movement restrictions
- promotes active range of motion
- promotes active muscle contraction in certain phases of the gait cycle
- prevents muscle atrophy
- easy on and off
- small closed device that is worn on the leg below the knee
- 1 WalkAide control unit,
- 1 WalkAide lower leg cuff
- 4 electrodes
- 1 electrode c
Price (without guarantee):
The price is on request at Manufacturer / distributor available.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Walk AideWalk Aide 2.0