- Delayed fracture healing
- Pseudarthroses (sham joint)
- Supportive measure for high-risk patients (diabetics etc.
) with fresh fractures
The device supports the healing of bone fractures by providing it for the affected Area generates a pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF).
- clinical success rate (80% overall, up to 88% for fracture gaps below 3 mm
- wide PEMF coverage of the fracture
- can with internal as well as external fixation
- can be worn over fixation bandages (no windowing required)
- lightweight, complete solution without cables enables unrestricted mobility of the patient during treatment
- integrated software for daily monitoring tracks the patients adherence to treatment
- Selection of anatomical models for treatment at the respective fracture site
The Pr Eis is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.