faro TRT combination systems can be used for hearing losses of all kinds that are associated with a tinnitus that occurs as part of a tinnitus retraining therapy treated with a rascal. faro works on the basis of audifons Storm DSP platform and achieves a high computing power of the processor for processing highly developed audio algorithms while reducing power consumption.
- Wireless Connectivity
- binaural telephony
- Sound Dynamix
- adaptive directional microphone (ADM)
- manual notch filter
- adaptive feedback suppression (AFC2)
- adaptive noise suppression (ANR)
- expansion (squelch)
- auto T-coil or auto phone
- data logging
- rocker switch ( programmable)
- number of programs: 4 (incl.
Auto T-Coil / Auto Phone)
- 6 programs within the automatic program
- program switching tone (programmable)
- WDRC channels: 8
- 16 channels
- programmable Battery warning tone
- Battery compartment lock
- Direct audio input
- TRT noise gener
The price is on request at the manufacturer / distributor e available.