The Cardiofax G has the ECAPS 12C analysis program. It enables a simultaneous 12-lead ECG lead from 10 to 24 seconds and an analysis with around 200 findings and 5 findings categories. ECAPS 12C can also recognize the typical curves of a Brugada electrocardiogram. Based on a conventional 12-lead ECG, the synECi18 developed by Nihon Kohden offers 18-lead data by synthesizing the missing leads V3R to V5R and V7 to V9, thus helping to identify hidden ischemia.
- 12-lead ECG with and without recorder
- swiveling 15 color display touchscreen
- EKG measurement program
- interpretation program
- mains / battery operation
- manual and automatic recording
- 12-channel rhythm analysis of up to 5 min.
- 800 resting ECG files can be saved
- Transfer of the ECG data to a PC
via LAN or WLAN
- Optional ergometry control
- Optional data management software
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.