Areas of Application:
The MiniMed System 640 G makes it possible to continuously read glucose values and trends on the display of the insulin pump. A glucose sensor is required for use, which the patient inserts into the subcutaneous fat - similar to an insulin infusion set. MiniMed 640 G enables the insulin supply to be interrupted at low glucose levels. This so-called hypo switch-off enables the prevention of severe hypoglycaemia.
Can be connected to the Contour Next Link 2.4 blood glucose meter without a trace.
Features / Components:
- Guardian Sensor 3 with a MARD * of 8.7%
- Sensor wearing time up to 7 days
- Guardian Link 3 transmitter transmits values to pump every 5 minutes
- wireless connection to insulin pump possible
- software solutions for doctor and patient
- a bolus can be delivered to the pump at the push of a button
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details