A small glucose sensor is inserted into the subcutaneous fat tissue with little pain and can be worn for up to 6 days. It is directly connected to the MiniLink REAL-Time Transmitter. The transmitter, about the size of a 2 euro coin, transmits wireless glucose values wirelessly to the Guardian REAL-Time System monitor. The glucose value is sent via the connected transmitter via Bluetooth to the Guardian Connect app on the smartphone and displayed there.
- Device with sensor, transmitter and receiver
- for measuring the glucose content in the intercellular fluid of the subcutaneous fatty tissue
- determined 288 times a day the glucose
- alarm in case of detection and prognosis of hypoglycemia and hypoglycemia.
- Display of glucose values every minute
- Data interface for transfer to the PC
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / specialist dealer.