- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Blood glucose meter
Long-term meter (CGM system)
Areas of Application:
A small glucose sensor is inserted into the subcutaneous fat tissue with little pain and can be worn for up to 6 days. It is directly connected to the MiniLink REAL-Time Transmitter. The transmitter, about the size of a 2 euro coin, transmits wireless glucose values wirelessly to the Guardian REAL-Time System monitor. The glucose value is sent via the connected transmitter via Bluetooth to the Guardian Connect app on the smartphone and displayed there.
Features / Components:
- Device with sensor, transmitter and receiver
- for measuring the glucose content in the intercellular fluid of the subcutaneous fatty tissue
- determined 288 times a day the glucose
- alarm in case of detection and prognosis of hypoglycemia and hypoglycemia.
- Display of glucose values every minute
- Data interface for transfer to the PC
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / specialist dealer.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- blood analysis materials /
- blood sugar meter /
- diabetes /
- ISO 04 24 /
- ISO 04 24 12 /
- measuring instrument /
- test equipment /
- test material /
update status: 22.06.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.