- Structuring of daily routines, e.g. for people with autism spectrum disorder
- Temporal orientation
Planning board on which the time as a beam by means of a decreasing light bar and is therefore easy to understand. The structure of the day is visualized and made comprehensible along this light bar using pictograms or photos. A diode goes out every quarter of an hour and makes it easy to understand how much time has passed.
- 24 light points with 4 diodes each
- Different colors for day and night hours
- Can be displayed as a timeline or light points
- Light intensity adjustable
- Alarm clock function with sound and light adjustable for each light point
- Volume of the alarm tone adjustable
- Available with 12 or 24 hour display
- Adaptation to the individual day and night rhythm possible
- Board is magnetic for attaching pictures etc.
- digital time display at the end of the board
- not connected to the internet
- wall mounting and setting up (with the supplied stand) possible
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.