- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Alternative input device
Areas of Application:
- Keyboard replacement for controlling a computer,
- If a computer keyboard cannot be operated due to existing movement restrictions, e.g. B. in:
- tetraplegia, muscular dystrophy
The Wergen keyboard is an alternative input device for computers that can also be used as a keyboard replacement. The keyboard consists of a panel (USB connection to the computer) with a moving light point on which all keys of the standard keyboard are shown. The light point can be operated with a stick or joystick such as the actuator type 102 (sensor cartridge with stick) or with the four direction keys.
The special structure of the program makes it possible to reach each letter with a maximum of three joystick movements Input device can also (or additionally) be used to operate wheelchairs. An operation of communication aids, such as. B. the Delta Talker is also possible.
The Wergen keyboard can be operated like a standard keyboard without additional software on the computer and thus runs with all conventional and future programs and operating systems.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- keyboard /
- display keyboard /
- software for input support suitable for the disabled /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- keyboard suitable for the disabled /
- screen keyboard /
- keyboard substitute /
- one-hand control /
- single-button operation /
- mouth control /
- athetosis /
- spasticity /
- quadriplegia /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 03 /
- software /
- information and communication
update status: 13.04.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.