These thrombosis prophylaxis stockings are used to prevent venous thrombosis (blood clots) in immobile, bedridden patients and possibly resulting pulmonary embolisms. The scope of application extends to thrombosis prevention, during and after surgery.
The venous return flow of the blood is accelerated by a continuously decreasing compression pressure from the ankle (approx. 18 or 21 mmHg) to the thigh (approx. 8 mmHg).
Due to its higher pressure in the ankle area, the thrombexin 21 variant is designed for patients who already have pre-damaged veins.
Features / Components:
- with inspection opening for constant monitoring of the blood flow situation
- inspection opening facilitates hygienic measures in the toe area
- 3D heel
- endangered heel region is protected by a fluffed-up fabric heel
- the occurrence of heel decubiti is permanently reduced
- with color marking on the heel for correct positioning of the sock
- with silicone nap adhesive band
- with built-in antibacterial toe
- breathable and moisture-wicking knit
- material: Polyamide, Elastane, latex-free
- for thigh circumferences up to 10
Price (without guarantee):
Prices are available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
thrombexin 18thrombexin 21