- Avoid hypertrophic scars with contractures
- Fire injuries of the upper extremities or face
Clinical studies have shown that pressure (compression) and termination (dehydration) are two treatment methods that positively influence scar healing. The SiliconHouse restorations are based on the combination of the occlusion and the compression principle.
The scar tissue is enclosed and at the same time a controlled pressure is exerted. Silicone keeps the moisture in the skin, making the skin more elastic and flexible against compression. Thus, both effects are combined and added together.
Features / Components:
- Formation of hypertrophic scars is reduced
- targeted pressure treatment to reduce the grain thickness
- Elasticity of affected parts is improved
- the skin reddening in the scar area is reduced
- skin-friendly contact material
- temperature-, water-, welding- and weather-resistant
- permeable to gases (e.g., oxygen)
Low permeability to liquids (e.g., water)
- visual inspection of the scar tissue
- Burning glove, forearm cuff, with / without finger see document D / 00573
- Neck collar see document D / 00574
- face mask, different models see document D / 00603
- pad, individual see document D / 00575
Advantages of silicones:
Compared to polyurethane or thermoplastics, silicones are the most skin-friendly contact materials for treating burns and scarring. Silicon is also resistant to temperature, water, perspiration and weathering as well as odorless. It is highly permeable to gases (e.g., oxygen) and has low permeability to liquids (e.g., water).
- individual plaster model required
- Products are specifically made by Silicon House
- Delivery within 9 working days
Combination with conventional compression bandages:
Not only for facial treatment, individual active or passive grain pressure pads can be used. Also for areas of the body which are difficult to supply (for example, concave areas adjacent to the key bones), pressure pads are particularly advantageous. They may be e.g. Are worn under conventional compression bandages and are easy to position with Velcro fasteners.
The customized silicone glove applies controlled pressure. Integrated silicone tapes of Shore A hardness support the treatment of skin contractures. The transparency of the material allows visual inspection of the scar tissue during therapy.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.