(Information of the provider)
The free-standing bar is suitable for cerebral palsy, paraplegia, tetraplegia, multiple sclerosis and other patients with standing problems. The frame enables the patient to stand without the help of another person. The free standing device is electrically driven, so that the user can also move with the frame.
The upright position strengthens the upper body muscles, stabilizes the circulation and promotes digestion.
The almost floor-level access makes it easier to get up from the wheelchair.
Features / Components:
- wireless remote control
- user-friendly height adjustment of the therapy table by gas springs
- Therapy table, depth and inclination adjustable
- Knee supports, depth, height, width and angle adjustable
- heel holder, depth and width adjustable
- four safety swivel castors with total locking
- available as Vision and Vision Junior
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 28.29.01.1048
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details