(information provided by the provider)
Standing for the disabled is particularly important for people with disabilities, including circulation training for the best possible emptying of the upper urinary tract, osteoporosis and contracture prophylaxis. The special construction of the free-standing bar enables you to stand safely and stably without additional anchoring. Thanks to the integrated transport rollers, the free-standing bar can be rolled to any place on a flat surface.
Features / Components:
- electric belt retractor (with patient holding belt)
- Belt system for gentle raising
- Support bar with pads
- Depth-, height-, side-adjustable knee pads
- Depth-, height-, inclination-adjustable therapy table
- Depth and width adjustable heel holders
- four wheels, steerable and brakable
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details