The standing trainer Monkey is suitable for children between 9 months and 4 years. It can hold up to 25 kg
and has various optional extensions. In addition to various soft pads and upholstery, it has a fuselage stabilization table with a rim. This allows the user to play and work while standing, for example during therapy. In addition, the standing trainer can be tilted at an angle of 20 degrees - 90 degrees, and thus also serves as a stomach reclining board.
- 4-leg base with locking rollers
- complete body padding including Velcro straps
- angle-adjustable therapy table including shell and cover plate
- loadable up to 25 kg
- childs fixation with Velcro fasteners
- adjustable side supports
- fixation sandals can be opened to the rear
- integrative 2-color therapy table
- angle-adjustable therapy table
- standing trainer can be used be tilted at an angle of 20 degrees - 90 degrees
- environmentally conscious design made of wood
- swiveling 75 mm
transport wheels, lockable if necessary
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.