(information provided by the provider)
- multiple sclerosis (MS
- cerebral palsy (CP)
-rehabilitation after neurosurgical interventions
- spinal cord injuries (SCI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Muscle Disorders
- Parkinsons Disease and Other Movement Disorders
- Upper Extremity Ataxia
- Neuropathies (e.g. Guillain-Barré Syndrome)
The ArmenoPower is a Rehabilitation exercise device for therapy of the upper extremities. The main component of the ArmeoPower is a motorized arm orthosis that supports the patients arm weight and supports him in special exercises in a 3D work area.
The ArmeoPower supports special exercises for strengthening muscles and increasing the range of motion of joints to improve motor skills. It also helps medical professionals evaluate these functions.
The optional ManovoPower is a motorized hand module that supports opening and closing of the hand during stretching and gripping movements.
- Motorized arm orthosis with 6 driven Degrees of freedom in a large 3D work area
- Assist-as-needed arm support adapts to the patients abilities
- Augmented performance feedback with motivating exercises on activities in daily life
- Assessments for objective analysis and documentation of therapy progress
- Optional: Motorized hand module for coordinated stretching and gripping movements