(Information from the supplier)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS
- Cerebral palsy (CP)
-Rehabilitation after neurosurgical interventions
- Spinal cord injuries (SCI)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Muscle disorders
- Parkinsons disease and other movement disorders
- Ataxia of the upper extremities
- Neuropathies (e.g. Guillain-Barré syndrome)
The ArmeoPower is a Rehabilitation exercise device for therapy of the upper extremities. The main component of the ArmeoPower is a motorized arm orthosis that bears the patients arm weight and supports him in special exercises in a 3D workspace.
The ArmeoPower supports special exercises for strengthening muscles and increasing the range of motion of joints to improve motor skills. It also helps healthcare professionals evaluate these functions.
The optional ManovoPower is a motorized hand module that supports the opening and closing of the hand during stretching and grasping movements.
- Motorized arm orthosis with 6 powered Degrees of freedom in a large 3D work area
- Assist-as-needed arm support adapts to the patients abilities
- Augmented performance feedback with motivating exercises for activities in daily life
- Assessments for objective analysis and documentation of therapy progress
- Optional: Motorized hand module for coordinated stretching and gripping movements
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.