Assistive products in this field can be used in private areas to improve or monitor health, for therapeutic purposes and for the training of physical, intellectual and social skills.
These assistive products can:
- Improve breathing
- Stimulate blood circulation through the compression of body parts
- Promote the healing of skin diseases by light irradiation
- Purify the blood or check blood values
- Support the correct and autonomous use of medication
- Train memory retention, concentration or special skills such as writing, reading or social behaviour