- lumbar kyphosis
- Scheuermanns disease
The hyperextension orthoses according to the 3-point principle (type Vogt / Bähler) support the spine and practice a reclining effect on the spine.
The orthoses are used conservatively or postoperatively, among other things in the case of stable vertebral body damage (pathological or traumatic), in the lower thoracic and lumbar spine and with the indicated indications.
Features / Components:
- stepless Adjustment of the resiliently suspended sternal pad
- adjustable in height and width
- adjustable plastic waist band
- end cap prevents the waist band from sticking out
- double-sided catch with safety system
- moldable symphysis and star pad
- anatomically shaped back pad (height adjustable)
Price (without guarantee):
The price is on request from the manufacturer / Sales available.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 23.15.04.0008
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details