- Lumbar spinal canal stenosis
- Lumbar facet syndrome
- Lumbar root irritation syndrome (lymbocrualgia, lumboischalgia)
- Lumbar instability (spondylolisthesis, spondoylolysis)
- Lumbar spondylarthritis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion and prolapse in the lumbar spine
- General degeneration symptoms with height reduction of the intervertebral disc
The orthosis is used to straighten the lumbar spine and to correct postural defects.
This can reduce pain and increase mobility.
Features / Components:
- The patented spring has a muscle strength-regulating effect
- Straightens the lumbar spine during movement
- Open back construction for high patient compliance
- Corrected due to erection
- Modulates and relieves (decompresses) the lumbar spine area by applying a torque via the dynamic springs
- First dynamic flexion orthosis for the lumbar spine
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 23.14.04.2015
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details