Areas of Application:
- for hip disarticulators and hemipelvectomy patients
- medium functional demands
- medium stance phase safety
- medium swing phase control
- degree of mobility: 1 to 2
- degree of mobility see draft list of aids group 24
The hip joint is screwed to the pouring plate in the cymbal basket via the double hinge. A stretching device with adjustable stop clamp and elastic stretches on the side secures the joint in the stretched position. The extent of movement of the joint when walking is limited by the stretching device.
Features / Components:
- monocentric hip joint with stretching device
- with double hinge, sprue plate and tube holder
- Material: light metal
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details