Areas of Application:
- for thigh prosthesis wearers
- for long-distance runners and joggers
The Flex-Run prosthesis has a long, flat tip and thus enables high energy return. The sole provides excellent traction, stability and performance.
The Flex-Run prosthesis is designed for thigh and lower leg amputees who practice demanding sports such as jogging, cross-country running, long-distance running and triathlon.
Features / Components:
- custom-made Foot module developed for long-distance running
- low weight, vertical shock absorption and high energy return
- simple endoskeletal connection options
- active tibia progression
- full forefoot lever
- degree of mobility 4
- one size fits all
- general flex-foot product properties
- suitable foot adapter for the Flex-Run
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details