The Kenevo 3C60 is an electronic knee prosthesis. A wide variety of surfaces, such as forest floors, sand or stairs, can be mastered through data acquisition in real time. The knee prosthesis can be set in 3 different activity modes.
The knee joint system can be connected to the smartphone via the cockpit app.
Features / Components:
- Electronic, fully networked interactive knee prosthesis system
- Amputation height: thigh, knee disarticulation, hip disarticulation
- Knee angle sensor: measures flexion angle and angular velocity
- Accumulator: lithium-ion battery
- Microprocessor: coordinates all measurement and control processes
- Gyroscope sensor and acceleration sensor: Determination of position and acceleration in the room
- Hydraulics: Generation of resistance to movement for a controlled stand - and swing phase
- Axon tube adapter: equipped with additional sensors for measuring ankle torque and axial force
- charging unit: inductive
- 4 activity modes: Locked Mode (Mode: A), Semi Locked Mode without standing phase deflection (Mode B), Semi Locked Mode with Stance phase movement (Mode B +), Yielding Mode (Mode C)
- Material: Carbon
- MOBIS: 1 and 2
- Bluetooth: Link to cockpit app for smartphone
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des Herstellers