Areas of Application:
- for mobility class 2 and 3
- for transfemoral amputees
- for knee disarticulation
- for medium active users who require a high level of safety
- also for initial care
For initial fittings, the joint can initially be adjusted to inactive patients and, depending on the progress of the walking school, can be adapted to the mobility progress. The joint secures the prosthesis even when small steps are taken, e.g. when turning around the prosthesis side, when walking on stairs and when the floor is uneven.
The design allows a prosthesis to be built up without shortening, in order to minimize any possible late effects, such as intervertebral disc problems, knee problems on the existing leg, on the existing bone structure.
Features / Components:
- Knee joint, 5-axis construction
- with stable aluminium frame construction
- allows safe and comfortable standing
- Reduction of stretching of the foam cosmetics in the sitting position
- Sliding possibility up to 5 mm AP/ML
- very easy release in the dorsal stop
- Locking even with small steps for high stance phase safety
- integrated AP-Shifting with stretched joint
- separately adjustable flexion and extension of the pneumatics
- High-performance pneumatics (comes close to hydraulics)
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details