The Gemium X3 prosthesis is a microprocessor-controlled knee joint that adapts to the individual gait pattern of the user. The bionic knee joint can be controlled via a smartphone via the cockpit app.
Features / Components:
- Electronic, fully networked knee joint system
- Amputation height: thigh, knee disarticulation and hip disarticulation
- Accumulator: lithium-ion battery
- Sensors: knee torque sensor, Inertial motion unit (gyroscope sensor and acceleration sensor)
- Hydraulics: Generation of movement resistance for a controlled stance and swing phase
- Charger: inductive
- Standing function: conscious or intuitive
- Material: PU material (water and corrosion resistant)
- Bluetooth: Link to cockpit app for smartphone
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des Herstellers