The thigh fitting system is a universally usable walterbone.
The system is handy and portable. This allows flexible use in the clinical field.
Areas of Application:
- Fitting of femoral prosthesis shafts or prosthetic shafts
- fast postoperative straightening of patients
- no uncertainties due to knee joint or forefoot lever
- simple individual height adjustment
- individual alignment via the integrated adjustment adapter
Features / Components:
The complete system offers the possibility of shank assembly or the reception of shaped rings with the help of the reception legs.
In individual cases, the shaped rings can also be processed in plaster technique.
- universally usable walter leg
- handy and transportable system
- individual height adjustment
- Mounting legs for moulded rings
- Fitting thigh form rings see ID-number PU/01215
- Order number: MM200-1
- Article number: 4 302 010 00 00 000 OS trial fitting system, complete
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details as PDF