- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Hand prosthesis, electric
Four control options, including controllable via iPod app
The i-limb quantum hand prosthesis has five individually movable fingers and an electrically positionable thumb. With an integrated gesture control, the user can switch between different grip patterns with simple hand movements. The prosthesis can also be controlled via an iPod app.
Features / Components:
- five fingers that can be moved independently of each other with individual locking functions
- electronically rotatable thumb
- wrist can be moved in any natural way (multi flex)
- four control options : Gesture, muscle, app and proximity control
- 24 preprogrammed handles, 12 individually definable handles
- Four sizes available: XS, S, M, L
- Gloves for the prosthesis available in many different variants and skin tones
- Waterproof and dustproof cover
Model no .: 000311A
Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.3 A max
Output: 8.4 VDC, 1 A
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hand prosthesis /
- electric hand /
- hand, myoelectric /
- ISO 06 18 /
- hand and finger prosthesis /
- myo-prosthesis /
- ISO 06 18 24 /
- upper limb prosthetic system /
- sensor hand /
- app /
- finger prostheses /
update status: 30.09.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.