- peroneal palsy
The peroneal spring consists of the holding device with screw connection and the actual spring.
Features / Components:
- simply constructed peroneal spring as a support for peroneal palsies
- can be worn on any normal shoe
- easy to attach with a bracket in front of the heel
- use of multiple brackets possible
- patient can change the spring from shoe to shoe without tools
- steel wire spring runs outside the shoe and is padded at the calf support
- wearing of an insole is not necessary
- the complete shoe is lifted
- size 1: height 25 cm, children's version
- size 2: height 32 cm, adults
- size 3: height 35 cm, adults (normal)
- size 4: height 37 cm, adults (large)
- size 5: height 40 cm, adults (extra large)
The brackets are also available separately.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 23.03.33.0003
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details