The perone spring consists of the retaining device with screwed connection and the actual spring, the proven shape of which is retained.
Features / Components:
- simply constructed peroneal spring as a support for peroneal paralysis
- wearable on any normal shoe
- easy to attach with a bracket before the heel
- Use of several brackets possible
- Patient can change the spring without tools from shoe to shoe
- Steel wire spring runs outside the boot and is padded on the calf support
- Do not require a deposit
- the complete shoe is raised
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / sales department.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details