- acute ligament injuries at the ankle
- post-treatment of fractures around the ankle
- prevention of ligament lesions at the ankle
- compensation of ankle instabilities
- unstable fractures
The joint movements in the supination and pronation level should be prevented, the talus advance should be restricted.
The anatomically shaped VACOtalus ankle brace offers high rigidity with effective stabilization against twisting. Inversion and eversion movements are restricted, plantar / dorsal movement remains possible, which means that the normal movement of the foot is not impaired when walking.
Features / Components:
- very good combination of effective stabilization and excellent wearing comfort
- the talus strap ensures a noticeable limitation of the talus feed (adjustable in 4 levels)
- integrated VACO12 pads ensure good adjustment around the ankle. The embedding not only provides additional support, but also good ventilation
- slim design to be easily carried in the shoe
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 23.02.02.1029
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details