The joint is the basis for the strength unit. In connection with a power unit, the joint should be mounted laterally, but can be used as a ROM
joint (restriction of movement) on the medial side. In addition, the joint is available with a flexion stop, extension stop, a possibility of hyperextension with extension stop or as a bidirectional version, in which the force unit can be easily removed and adjusted with a force in both the flexion and extension directions.
- Basic joint for power unit (89 mm long, 38 mm wide)
- Can be used as a ROM
- Including removable rails 300 x 16 x 3 mm (L x W x H)
- Movement range: 0 degrees to + 135 degrees for extension and flexion
- range of motion: -15 degrees to + 135 degrees for hyperextension and bidirectional
- flexion and extension stop adjustable in steps of 7.5 degrees
- locking / unlocking: any position, adjustable in steps of 7.5 degrees
- Joint material: aluminum with black polymer coating
- Rail material: aluminum with epoxy coating
- Color: black
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor ltlich.