- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Safehip AirX Open
Hip protection pants, incontinence model with sewn-in soft pads and open crotch
- Precaution for people at risk of falling
- Moderate to severe incontinence
The Soft-Pad hip protectors are horseshoe-shaped. With this special shape and the soft material, the protector combines the two active principles of energy redistribution (horseshoe shape) and energy absorption. The hip bone (greater trochanter) lies in the center of the open area of the horseshoe-shaped soft pad.
This hip protector was specially developed for people with moderate to severe incontinence. The open crotch construction allows you to wear appropriate insoles. It facilitates the work of nurses, e.g. B. when changing the insoles and can also be kept when going to the toilet. The pants are of course also suitable for people who have problems putting on and taking off the classic Safehip pants.
Features / Components:
This model solves the acceptance problem in most cases, which can arise with the classic model with hard shells, especially when lying at night.
- Hip protection pants as incontinence model
- With sewn-in soft pads and open crotch
- Soft pads: horseshoe-shaped
- Risk of broken bones is reduced
- Protects against a hip fracture in the event of a fall or impact directly on the hip
- the shells are sewn into the trousers and can be washed without any problems
- discreet and does not apply
- material: 71% cotton, 25% polyester, 4% elastane
- in five sizes (60 - 160 cm hip circumference) available
- unisex model
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hip orthosis /
- lower limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- hip protection trousers /
- hip protector /
- hip protection /
- hip /
- incontinence /
- ISO 06 12 /
- ISO 06 12 15
update status: 05.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.