- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Customized hip orthosis for guidance and correction in children
Areas of Application:
- Abduction of the hip joints
- Free or limited hip flexion and extension
- Ossification disorder (femoral head)
The Scottish Rite orthosis is also known as the Atlanta Brace and provides abduction of the hips at an angle of 0 degrees to 90 degrees, depending on the indication.
Features / Components:
- Adjustment splints for attaching the thigh cuffs to the hip joints
- Aluminum hip belt for attaching the axially supported hip joints
- Orthosis can be worn under clothing because no splay splint is used
Scottish Rite set:
- 1 shaped aluminum hip belt
- 2 axially mounted, low-friction stainless steel joints
- 2 Stainless steel adjusting rails with screw thread (10/32)
- 2 tubes Loclite
- 6 screws (10/32)
Options / Accessories:
The Scottish Rite thigh cuffs are not included in the scope of delivery and must be ordered separately if required.
- 25 degrees abduction joints for a spread position of 70 degrees
- 35 degrees abduction joints for a spread position of 90 degrees
- variable abduction joints with adduction stop from 0 to 90 degrees
- Size small for children from 2 to 4 years
- Size medium for children from 4 to 14 years
- Size large for children from 14 years
The next larger size should be selected for active or heavy children.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
GKV-Hilfsmittelverzeichnis / 23.05.30.1001
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hip orthosis /
- lower limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- splint /
- hip joint spreading splint /
- hip dysplasia orthosis /
- spreading splint /
- paediatry /
- hip /
- ISO 06 12 /
- ISO 06 12 15
update status: 05.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.