- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Spreader orthosis with bracket
- Treatment of hip dysplasia in infants (hips of type IIa and IIb according to Graf)
- by experienced orthopedic surgeons when carrying out close checks, even with unstable or decentering hips (type IIc and IId)
Based on the principle of the tried and tested squat position with flexion over 90 degrees and moderate abduction.
Features / Components:
- Thigh shells connected to the shoulder brace by two strings of pearls
- Hip flexion can be reproducibly adjusted
- Individual flexion using strings of pearls
- Abduction using Adjustable spreader bar
- terrycloth-covered shoulder shells
- easy to put on with simple fasteners
- available in three sizes (age 1 - 12 months)
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor .
GKV-Hilfsmittelverzeichnis / 23.05.02.0002
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hip orthosis /
- lower limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- splint /
- hip dysplasia orthosis /
- spreading orthosis /
- paediatry /
- hip /
- ISO 06 12 /
- ISO 06 12 15
update status: 15.10.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.