- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Epicomed, Ellenbogenbandage mit Silikonpelotten
Elbow bandage with pads, two-band quality
- Epicondylitis humeri (e.g. tennis or golf elbow)
- Elbow dislocations
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and arthrosis
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic irritation
The compressive knitted fabric and the incorporated silicone nubs massage the elbow area and accelerate the healing process.
The compression of the bandage reduces edema and hematomas more quickly.
Features / Components:
- Elbow compression bandage with nubby silicone pads
- anatomically knitted bandage
- adapts optimally to the Elbows on
- soft comfort zone prevents constrictions and pressure points
- removable tension belt individually regulates the pressure
- the highly elastic and breathable knitted fabric quickly removes moisture from the skin
- pressure-free edge
- size-adapted pad dimensions
color option sand:
- Offers an additional knobbed adhesive tape
- perfect closure and hold
- especially with soft connective tissue
size 1 (child size) and size 2:
- pads adapted to the smaller circumference
- no pressure is exerted on the ankle
- color options black, silver, sand
- Sizes from 17 to 35 cm forearm circumference
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
GKV-Hilfsmittelverzeichnis / 05.08.01.1001
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- elbow orthosis /
- upper limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- bandage /
- elbow bandage /
- compression bandage /
- elbow /
- ISO 06 06 15 /
- ISO 06 06
update status: 23.03.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.