- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
diabetic bandage shoe
- wounds in the foot and ankle area due to diabetes mellitus
- peripheral arterial occlusive diseases (PAD)
- other wounds in the foot and ankle area
Features / Components:
- Bandage shoe, open with removable forefoot toe cap
- Removable soft cushion insert in honeycomb structure
- Stiffened, non-slip sole with roll-off aid
- Packaging: piece
- COLOR: black
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
GKV-Hilfsmittelverzeichnis / 31.03.03.4130
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- foot orthosis /
- lower limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- foot /
- ISO 06 12 03 /
- ISO 06 12 /
- diabetic's shoe
update status: 12.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.