- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Sof Stretch, Extensionsschiene / Sof Stretch, kurze Extensionsschiene
Finger extension splint
- PIP Joint Stiffeners
- Boutonniere Deformity
The splint provides a dynamic force that forces the PIP joint to extend while releasing the MCP joint remains mobile. The label on the proximal pad reminds the patient to put the splint P in the palm of the hand.
Features / Components:
- Can be adjusted to the width of the finger
- Plastic coated wires can be sized Adjusting the finger
- Fluctuations in edema are considered
- PIP joint is forced to expand
- MCP joint is free to move
- Angled distal pad reduces pressure and distributes it to the middle finger pleat
- the orthosis is available in normal and short version
Extension splint short:
extra small 3.8 cm
small 4.4 cm
medium 5.1 cm
large 5.7 cm
extra large 7.0 cm
To measure the size of the finger of the healthy hand stretched out, measure the distance from the MCP flexion crease to the distal crease on the volar side.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- finger orthosis /
- upper limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- finger /
- splint /
- finger splint /
- redressing splint /
- ISO 06 06 /
- ISO 06 06 03
update status: 20.05.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.