- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Wrist bandage with support element
The new computer arm against tendonitis (RSI) and pain caused by computer work.
NoviPad Bracelet is made of an elastic velcro and is therefore suitable for every wrist.
The mouse arm is the modern form of the tennis arm, the so-called RSI syndrome (Repetitive Strain Injury) or carpal tunnel syndrome. It is caused by an overloading of the hand and arm area, in particular by light, constantly repeated movements such as:clicking with the mouse And scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Computer armband helps prevent mouse arm
- Complaints are alleviated
- Activity can be resumed
Features / Components:
- Computer strap with an ergonomically shaped support element
- ergonomic and easy to use
- it is placed around the lower arm, directly behind the wrist, the support element downwards
- pad is about 20 mm high
- pad ensures a straight wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome can be avoided
- consists of an elastic velcro band
- Velcro closure is individually adjustable
- is (almost) suitable for every wrist
- oversize from approx. 22 mm (s) scope of delivery available (to be noted when ordering)
- Colors:black, white or red
- Material:91% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Article number 7000, color white
- Article number 7010, color black
- Article number 7020, color red
Price (without guarantee):
Retail price including VAT:17,85 EUR
CE-Zeichen / Öko-Tex Standard 100
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- wrist-hand orthosis /
- upper limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- bandage /
- wrist bandage /
- wrist /
- industrial safety /
- ISO 06 06 /
- ISO 06 06 12
update status: 03.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.