- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Carp-X, dynamische Epikondylitisorthese
Epicondylitis orthosis, dynamic
- Epicondylitis humeri radialis (tennis elbow)
- Epicondylitis humeri ulnaris (golfer's elbow)
- Paralysis of the muscles of the forearm
- Sensitivity disorders of the forearm and hand
- Intra-articular lesion of the elbow
- Supinator syndrome
The passive extension position of the wrist in approx. 30 degrees inhibits the contractile capacity of the wrist extensor muscles. After each movement, the extensors are passively brought into their relaxed functional position with the orthosis, i.e. they are passively moved in a controlled manner with minimal effort.
The tendon structures can regenerate faster under this relieving situation.
If an object is to be lifted with the hand, the flexors are activated and the activity of the extensors is reduced. Patients are hardly restricted in their mobility at work and in their leisure time. Both active and passive movements are possible.
Features / Components:
- CARP-X as kit for individual adaptation
- with ergonomically shaped forearm shell and hand rest
- Forearm shell and hand rest thermally mouldable
- two metal springs with memory effect to generate the external force
- entire diffraction range is continuously and fully supported without bending or breaking the material
- with Velcro inliner for pleasant wearing comfort
- forearm shell, hand rest and inliner
- 2 flexible metal springs with memory effect
- Screws, end caps for metal springs, additional velcro points
- different versions for left and right hand
- forearm shell available in nine sizes (16 - 27 cm length)
- Hand rest in three sizes (6 - 12 cm length available)
- Forearm shell and hand rest can be freely combined
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- elbow-wrist-hand orthosis /
- upper limb orthotic system /
- orthosis /
- splint /
- epicondylitis orthosis /
- epicondylitis splint /
- epicondylitis /
- elbow /
- wrist /
- hand /
- ISO 06 06 /
- ISO 06 06 19
update status: 11.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.